Pamper yourself from head to toe at the Roman-inspired Relaxarium Wellness Area, located inside Park Plaza Trier. Marble columns and Roman ornaments give the spa an elegant ambience. You have a wide array of options for seeking calm and restoration, including a Roman steam bath, sauna, laconium and ice grotto. Indulge in a full-body massage or a cosmetic treatment, or escape to the quiet room to lounge on a waterbed. Pleasant scents, gentle colours and soothing sounds enhance your spa experience.
On-site facilities include:
- Adventure and aroma shower
- Different sprinkling techniques combined with fragrant aromas and a changing play of colours give the skin a relaxing massage and a delightful experience.
- Cooling-off shower
- Cool down after each sauna session with this natural method. Your body will thoroughly relish it.
- Ice grotto
- In this cold room, you can rub down your body with crushed ice after a sauna session. The opened pores are closed, which makes the skin look fresh and promotes blood circulation.
- Laconium (dry sweating room)
- As it once was in the Roman baths, the dry sweating and purification bath at approximately 55°C helps the body to detoxify and mobilises the body's defence systems.
- Finnish sauna
- The 90°C temperature and a low relative humidity of approximately 10% will quickly bring you to a sweat. With the opening of the pores, your complexion will appear pure and fresh.
- Steam bath
- The Romans utilised this technique of combining gentle steam and fragrant aromas to guarantee pure relaxation.
- Open area on roof terrace
- Request a wellness brochure for a list of treatments and prices.
Want to take a relaxing wellness weekend? Discover the offers
from Park Plaza Trier. Enjoy relaxed hours in the Relaxarium Wellness Area and allow yourself to be professionally pampered by the team members at VITA Wellness!
Monday - Friday: 3 – 10 pm
Saturday & Sundays: 9 am - 10 pm
Holidays: 9 am - 10 pm