Situated in two historic 18th-century houses, Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes London is an upscale hotel that blends classic architecture with contemporary style. Exit our hotel onto iconic Baker Street, located in London’s fashionable Marylebone neighbourhood and home of fictional detective Sherlock Holmes. You’ll have easy access to the area’s most-visited attractions, such as Madame Tussauds, Regent’s Park, the Sherlock Holmes Museum and Wembley Stadium, which is just 10 minutes away.
During your London holiday, you can work out in the fitness centre, schedule a zen-like spa treatment and still stay productive with free Wi-Fi. When you’re ready for a casual or fine dining experience, indulge in a variety of excellent options at 106 Baker Street or Sherlock’s Grill. After your meal, enjoy a drink in our street-front bar, known for its trendy style and sophisticated ambience.
100% non-smoking facility
Book our “Family Getaway” package and relax in our spacious family rooms. Why pay for two rooms when you only need to book one when staying at Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes London Hotel.
Our Family Getaway package includes:
Visit top family attractions nearby such as Madame Tussauds, Regent’s Park, The Sherlock Holmes Museum and London Zoo.
Your little VIPs are spoilt with free breakfast, lunch and dinner when accompanied with dining parents. Package further also includes; gift bag or backpack, vouchers, activities and free Wi-Fi. Our guest rooms are designed with families in mind. Some of our Studios have a pull-out sofa bed in the living area and a separate TV.
- Subject to availability.
- Offer applies to up to 2 adults and 2 children.
- Offer applies to Children aged 12 and under.
- Children stay for free when sharing parents' room.
- Breakfast price for parents is included in the rate and children eat breakfast for free.
- Children eat lunch and dinner for free in main restaurant from children’s menu when parents order a minimum of one main course per adult dining per meal.
- Package includes VAT in the United Kingdom.