From 1 to 7 June 2012, any couple ordering main courses will receive a free bottle of house wine, providing one of them shares the Queen’s first name, Elizabeth, or lives on a street, lane or road named after her surname, Windsor.
Open from 17:30-22:30 daily, Spectrum specialises in delicious British fare and offers a great selection of classic dishes with a twist to suit every palate.
“To thank the Queen for 60 years of service, we thought it only right to let her namesakes raise a glass to her reign, says Simon Mahon, General Manager of Park Plaza County Hall. “Elizabeth has consistently been one of the most popular girls’ names in the UK over the last 100 years, so there’s likely to be a large number of our female diners that can take advantage of the promotion. We didn’t want our male diners to feel left out, so we decided to extend the offer to include Windsor as well,” he added.
Just moments from London’s vibrant South Bank, the four-star deluxe hotel is perfectly located within walking distance of London’s most famous attractions including the London Eye and the Houses of Parliament.
- Offer open to a minimum party number of two
- Offer redeeming clients must be aged 18 or over
- Normal regulations of alcohol consumption apply
- One of the diners must be able to show two forms of identity (driver’s license, passport, photo identity card demonstrating the first name of Elizabeth)
- To qualify for the ‘Windsor’ promotion, one diner must be able to provide two proofs of current address, including a driver’s license where their place of residence is listed as Windsor Street/Lane/Road/Drive/Way
- Each diner in the party must be ordering a full-priced main meal as a minimum
- One bottle per party/booking
- Please mention this offer when booking a table in Spectrum restaurant
- The bottle of wine must be consumed on the premises