Great hotels. Flexible meeting space. Global rewards.
Take advantage of the Club CarlsonSM for Planners program available through Club Carlson, and help ensure that your event is a success, and on top of it that you earn the rewards you deserve!
Where points and exclusive rewards meet.
Earn Gold Points® from your event, based on the total amount paid for qualifying goods and services at participating hotels. There is no minimum amount you need to spend to start earning Gold Points, so every dollar counts!
- Earn 3 Gold Points per USD spent on total qualifying event purchases up to USD 5,000 at any participating hotel.
- Earn 5 Gold Points per USD spent on total qualifying event purchases of more than USD 5,000 at any participating hotel.
- Your event attendees are not required to participate in Club Carlson for you to earn points.
More Ways to Earn and Redeem:
- Park Plaza Hotels & Resorts now offers a selection of Express Awards which can be redeemed for your next meeting. Visit our Club Carlson for Planners Express Awards page for more information.
- Earning and redemption opportunities are global.
- Redeem your points for Visa® and MasterCard® prepaid cards - use them toward your next meeting or at virtually any retailer.
- Donate points to worthy organizations like World Childhood Foundation or Carbon Neutral.
Rewards are subject to availability and do not apply where restricted by local laws. American Express® Gift Cheques in USD are offered to residents of central and South America in lieu of Prepaid Cards.
How You Get Your Points
- Inform the participating hotel at the time of booking that you wish to participate in the Club CarlsonSM for Planners program; and verify the hotel's participation in the Club Carlson for Planners program before making your arrangements.
- All meeting/event charges must be applied to one Master Bill to qualify for points.
- Gold Points are earned with hotel-provided services/amenities only. Some services/amenities outsourced depending on specific hotel; inquire with your selected hotel for details.
For more information, read the Club Carlson for Planners program rules.
Please see the general Club Carlson Terms & Conditions for additional details.
Get started today!
1. Join Club Carlson.
2. Plan your event.
For more information, please contact Park Plaza Hotels at:
||+ 44 207 034 4838
||+ 1 402 501 5030
|US & Canada:
||+ 1 800 434 7105
Location. Location. Location.
Club Carlson for planners offers an extensive network of participating hotels. In addition to the quality Park Plaza® hotels - choose Radisson®, Country Inns & Suites By CarlsonSM, Park Inn by Radisson and participating Radisson BluSM hotels; all a part of the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group.
Flexible meeting space
Whether you're planning a dinner for 50 or a conference for 5,000, count on our experienced staff to provide excellent service and attention to detail.